October 15-16, 2021, Odessa, Ukraine.
Scientists, graduate and doctoral students, specialists of various scientific profiles and fields, teachers of higher educational institutions and colleges, students and other interested persons are invited to participate in the conference.
The conference MPP & O-2021 has awarded to the 90th anniversary of the shipbuilding faculty of the Odessa National Maritime University and the Department of Ship Power Plants and Technical Operations.
The purpose of the conference is to analyze current issues of modern ship energy, technical operation of ship power plants and related topics; exchange of experience of colleagues of technical universities of Ukraine, foreign universities and technical firms.
On May 15-16, 2020, the First International Scientific and Practical Conference «Topical Issues of Psychology in the Modern Innovative Space» will be held at the Odessa National Maritime University. The conference organizing committee invites scientists, practical psychologists, students and graduate students to participate in the conference.
The purpose of the conference is the integration of scientific knowledge and successful practices, professional discussion of the fundamental and applied problems of the psychology of innovation in the modern society.
- The main theme of the conference:
- Section 1. Innovative approaches to theoretical and methodological problems in the modern psychology;
- Section 2. Empirical developments in the sphere of human activity in the modern society;
- Section 3. Innovative potential of the individual in the conditions of transformational changes of society;
- Section 4. Socio-psychological problems of the modern society: economic, social and ethno-cultural aspects;
- Section 5. Theoretical and methodological study of personality in various fields of activity.
- Forms of participation in the conference:
- Intramural (speaking with a video conference using the Zoom application, a web link will be sent to your email address.
- Correspondence participation (publication of abstracts).