Specialty: Industrial machinery engineering
Branch of knowledge: Mechanical engineering
Educational Degrees: bachelor, master, PhD
Forms of Education: full time and part-time
- Educational period:
- for bachelors - 4 years in full-time and part-time form;
- for masters - 1 year and 4 months on full-time and correspondence forms of study;
- For PhD - 4 years.
- Educational Degree – Bachelor Educational program – " Exploitation of port handling equipment"
- Educational Degree – Masters Educational program – "Exploitation of port technological equipment"
- Production engineer of reloading terminals
- Engineer on the supervision of the operation of lifting-transport vehicles
- Engineer for the mechanization and automation of production processes
- Engineer for the complete set of technological lines of transshipment complexes
- Engineers of all levels in the field of mechanization