- Published: 10 March 2020
The ONMU Center for Inter-University Education informs that, in accordance with the Cooperation Program between the Ministry of Education and Science of the Slovak Republic and the Ministry of Education of the Slovak Republic, scholarships are provided to Slovak citizens for training and internships of Ukrainian citizens in higher education institutions of the Slovak Republic.
- In particular, in the 2020-2021 academic year, quotas are stipulated:
- Up to 5 students for part-time studies in higher education institutions for up to 10 months.
- Up to 5 trainees and doctoral students / postgraduate students (for the purpose of teaching lectures or research papers for HSE teachers or researchers) with a total tenure of up to 10 months.
- 5 persons to attend the Summer School of Slovak Language and Culture in August 2020 (Stadia Academeca Slovaca).
If required, language training as an integral part of the training is possible.
- The Slovak Republic will provide:
- free education;
- payment of scholarships in the amount set for foreign students and doctoral students / graduate students in the Slovak Republic;
- Accommodation in student hostels.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR APRIL 10, 2020.