March 16, 2020 in the ONMU announced the Competition of students’ works on China studies.
- The list of main areas of researching to the Competition of students’ works on China studies:
- Social policy and Development in China.
- The economic, business and cultural cooperation of China and Ukraine in the “Belt and Road”.
- China development-creation of ecological civilization.
- Transportation of “The Belt and Road” from China to Europe though Ukraine.
The deadline for submission of works for consideration by the competition commission is May 15, 2020.
The ONMU's Center of Inter-University Education informs about the 5th competition for students of Ukrainian universities within the framework of the project “Scholarship in Ukraine”. The grant budget of the competition is 63000 UAH and 3 separate grants are provided. Total prize places - 9.
Participation in the competition is free! Students, both on a budget and contract basis, can participate. If the winner is studying on contract basis – the grant goes to pay for his studies at university, and if on the budget - they pay additional training courses for the student's choice.
The aim of the project is to support talented young people who are educated in Ukraine and strive to develop in their homeland. To receive a study grant, a student has to write a competition paper and defend it.
Work and applications are accepted until 05/17/2020.
We dream to see ONMU students among the winners!
The ONMU Center for Inter-University Education informs that, in accordance with the Cooperation Program between the Ministry of Education and Science of the Slovak Republic and the Ministry of Education of the Slovak Republic, scholarships are provided to Slovak citizens for training and internships of Ukrainian citizens in higher education institutions of the Slovak Republic.
- In particular, in the 2020-2021 academic year, quotas are stipulated:
- Up to 5 students for part-time studies in higher education institutions for up to 10 months.
- Up to 5 trainees and doctoral students / postgraduate students (for the purpose of teaching lectures or research papers for HSE teachers or researchers) with a total tenure of up to 10 months.
- 5 persons to attend the Summer School of Slovak Language and Culture in August 2020 (Stadia Academeca Slovaca).
If required, language training as an integral part of the training is possible.
- The Slovak Republic will provide:
- free education;
- payment of scholarships in the amount set for foreign students and doctoral students / graduate students in the Slovak Republic;
- Accommodation in student hostels.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR APRIL 10, 2020.
On March 5, 2020, the celebration of the Great Kobzar Memorial Day took place in tOdessa National Maritime University. Faculty of work with foreign students headed by Dean, Assistant Professor, Ph.D. Svitlana Glovatska and the department of pre-university training staged a theatrical action "My thoughts, thoughts ..."
Taras Shevchenko's songs were performed by listeners of the preparatory department. The world-famous "Testament" was performed in English, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Gagauz and, of course, Ukrainian.
The event was supported by the Center for Extracurricular Activities.
On January 28, 2020, a cooperation agreement was signed between the Odessa National Maritime University and the Technical University of Varna. The main directions of partnership development are summer scientific and practical schools for students, internships for teachers and employees of partner universities, joint conferences and double diploma programs.