Congratulations to ONMU students on the International Student Day - the Day of Youth Unity of the World.
We hope and have a deep conviction that on this day students from all over the world will unite, erasing all differences between skin color, language and traditions. And all over our planet on this day will celebrate and rejoice representatives of one nationality, whose name is STUDENTS.
Today we congratulate everyone who is learning the basics of their future profession.
Sincere video greetings rom the student television "ONMULife", the Center for Extracurricular Activities of ONMU.
On October 29, the election of the rector took place at Odessa National Maritime University.
According to the results of the voting, Professor Serhiy Rudenko received 509 (77.24%) votes of all voters.
The organizing committee, the election commission and the staff of the university congratulate Serhiy Vasyliovych Rudenko on the victory and wish him success and inspiration in his further work!
Our university received the high award "Country's Choice", it is a gift for the 90th anniversary of ONMU. Congratulations to the university community!
“It is a great honor and extreme pride to receive the recognition for our achievements and to feel this level support. The university has chosen the only way - to meet the challenges of our time. Therefore, our every step on the chosen path meets the requirements of the time. The university staff boldly assumes responsibility for the further successful implementation of the tasks set. We will keep the chosen path further, and this is the key to the effective implementation of plans aimed at achieving the goals "- S.V. Rudenko
The academic year 2020-2021 was marked by new educational programs «2 Diplomas ONMU – WSB-NLU» in Nowy Sacz, Poland.
The programs work in English or Russian in the specialties “Computer Science” and “Management”.
The tuition fee is 500 euros per yearat the polish university WSB-NLU. Duration of study for bachelors 3 years (in ONMU – 4 years).
The programs provide for both individual and group studying. For individual study, the student spends one year, according to the agreed schedule, studying at WSB-NLU in Nowy Sacz, Poland. Learning in ONMU during such a year will take place using the MOODL platform remotely. The group (from 10 people) studies every September for 3 years at university WSB-NLU, in Nowy Sacz, Poland.
- Specializations for bachelors in the specialty «MANAGEMENT»:
- ACCOUNT MANAGER
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- HOTEL MANAGER
- LOGISTICS MANAGER
- BRAND AND PUBLIC RELATION MANAGER
- E-COMMERCE MANAGER
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY INSPECTOR
- FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTANT MANAGER
- EVENT MANAGER
- Specializations for bachelors in the specialty «COMPUTER SCIENCE»:
- BUSINESS APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- GAME DEVELOPER
On May 15-16, 2020, the First International Scientific and Practical Conference «Topical Issues of Psychology in the Modern Innovative Space» will be held at the Odessa National Maritime University. The conference organizing committee invites scientists, practical psychologists, students and graduate students to participate in the conference.
The purpose of the conference is the integration of scientific knowledge and successful practices, professional discussion of the fundamental and applied problems of the psychology of innovation in the modern society.
- The main theme of the conference:
- Section 1. Innovative approaches to theoretical and methodological problems in the modern psychology;
- Section 2. Empirical developments in the sphere of human activity in the modern society;
- Section 3. Innovative potential of the individual in the conditions of transformational changes of society;
- Section 4. Socio-psychological problems of the modern society: economic, social and ethno-cultural aspects;
- Section 5. Theoretical and methodological study of personality in various fields of activity.
- Forms of participation in the conference:
- Intramural (speaking with a video conference using the Zoom application, a web link will be sent to your email address.
- Correspondence participation (publication of abstracts).