ІІ International scientific-practical conference «MODERN TRENDS IN BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT: THEORY AND PRACTICE»
The purposes of the event are the professional discussion of theoretical issues, the practical state and promising trends in the development of business and management in the world and in Ukraine, as well as in certain areas of management in modern conditions.
- Thematic directions:
- Theoretical foundations of formation and development of business and management
- Circumstance and prospects of business (by types of activity)
- Information and digital technology for business
- Project management: realities and prospects
- HORECA business
- Engineering and technical management
- Current trends in education
- Additional events:
- >Round table with the participation of representatives of science, education, business and government "FORMULA OF THE FUTURE SPECIALIST: BUSINESS + EDUCATION + SCIENCE"
Ukraine, Odesa, October 12
- The Master class from representatives of the Turkish hotel chain Delphin Hotels. The Venue – Hotel Delphin Diva 5*.Special accommodation price for participants based on double occupancy – 450 euros per 5 nights.
Turkey, Antalya, Approximate dates 27.09-01.10 (to be specified closer to the event)
Scientists, graduate and doctoral students, specialists of various scientific profiles and fields, teachers of higher educational institutions and colleges, students and other interested persons are invited to participate in the conference.
Details about the fate of the conference in the information sheet
Register by the following the link