Specialty: Transport technology (on marine and river transport)
Branch of knowledge: Transport
Educational levels: bachelor, master, PhD
Educational program at the bachelor’s level: Transport technology (on marine and river transport)
Educational program at the master's level: Transportation Logistics and Transport Management
Forms of Education: full time and part-time
- Educational period:
- for bachelors - 4 years in full-time and part-time form;
- for masters - 1 year and 4 months on full-time and part-time forms of study;
- For PhD - 4 years.
- Graduates from the specialty "Transport Technologies":
- hold the posts of managers and chief engineers of sea and river transport enterprises;
- work in transport and logistics companies (from managers to administrators);
- they work in the state transport management bodies (including the Administration of the Seaports of Ukraine, the State Service of Maritime and River Transport (Maritime Administration), and the transport departments of municipal institutions;
- work in transport (logistics) departments of exporters / importers;
- work in shipping and operator companies, freight brokerage, agency, freight forwarding companies; stevedore enterprises, as well as in sea, river and specialized ports, warehouses, customs, research organizations.