Branch of knowledge: Management and administration
Educational Degrees: Bachelor
Educational program:Logistics Management
Educational Degrees: Master
Educational program: Maritime Logistics
Educational Degrees: PHD
Forms of Education: full time and part-time
- Educational period:
- for bachelors - 4 years in full-time and part-time form;
- for masters - 1 year and 4 months on full-time and correspondence forms of study;
- For PhD - 4 years.
- Graduates of this specialty can work:
- as managers, administrators, managers in sea and river ports; in shipping companies; in agency and freight brokerage companies; in logistics and transport forwarding companies; in crewing companies; in leasing companies; in insurance companies; in research organizations; in travel companies; on ship repair and shipbuilding enterprises; in the bodies of the State Customs Service of Ukraine;
- at maritime enterprises at the positions of the crewing manager, sales manager, logistics manager, manager of quality management, risk management etc.;
- at positions in the management of enterprises and organizations of maritime transport and other branches of the national economy, tourism services, financial institutions, consulting centers, innovative structures of central state and regional authorities.